Will I feel less full?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will I feel less full?

I know that PhenBlue contains an ingredient that is supposed to help block fat. What I'm wondering is wouldn't a fat blocker make you feel more hungry since you're not digesting some of the fat and it's just eliminated as waste?

I don't think so. Your body doesn't give you feelings of hunger based on what you're actually digesting. It's based on how filled up your stomach is. So your stomach is still full of the fats you've eaten even if you aren't digesting them.

Comment

I agree with MadMike a fat blocker doesn't make you feel more hungry or less hungry. It just helps to take care of some of the fat you do eat so not all of it is absorbed by your body.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
        I don't think so. Your body doesn't give you feelings of hunger based on what you're actually digesting. It's based on how filled up your stomach is. So your stomach is still full of the fats you've eaten even if you aren't digesting them.

Now that I've read what you've said, it makes a lot of sense that a fat blocker would have zero affect on your appetite or how full you are. DUH! sometimes you really do feel stupid after asking certain questions lol. Thanks for the logic MadMike

Comment

Originally posted by Tony1968 View Post

Now that I've read what you've said, it makes a lot of sense that a fat blocker would have zero affect on your appetite or how full you are. DUH! sometimes you really do feel stupid after asking certain questions lol. Thanks for the logic MadMike
          Sometimes we have to see the answer before it seems obvious

Comment

Working...
          X