Motivation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motivation

How exactly will Phenblue work to keep me motivated to help me keep up with physical activity. I find my days are so busy that it really is hard to fit a workout in when all I want to do is sit down on the couch and veg out in front of the TV. Finding the motivation to exercise really is my Achilles heel when it comes to weight loss.

I think it has to do with the energy boosting from the caffeine in it. When you're full of energy, you're more driven to move.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
      I think it has to do with the energy boosting from the caffeine in it. When you're full of energy, you're more driven to move.

Oh! I never really thought of that. I guess that does make the most sense. Thanks for sharing MadMike

Comment

I think the formula also contains ingredients that support the mood, as far as I understand it. That would make it easier to stay motivate, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
          I think the formula also contains ingredients that support the mood, as far as I understand it. That would make it easier to stay motivate, too.
          Does supporting the mood mean an upper or just energy?

Comment

Originally posted by TinaDancer View Post

Does supporting the mood mean an upper or just energy?

I think it's just energy. If they put an upper in the formula this should be mentioned, right?

Comment

Working...
            X