Why blue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why blue?

I’m curious why phenblue is blue. Most diet pills are yellow or red or white or things like that. Is it because of something to do with your mood like it helps you not feel blue?

I think it's because they're supposed to be like an OTC alternative to Phentermine and I think that phentermine typically uses the colors blue and white. That's just my guess...otherwise, maybe that's the manufacturer's favorite color or maybe its because people like taking blue pills more?

Comment

DIdn't one of the phentermine pills used to be called Phentermine Blue?

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
        DIdn't one of the phentermine pills used to be called Phentermine Blue?
        I think you're right enviroTodd. Maybe that's the reason it's called that. It could also just be because of the pill color or maybe it's because of the mood thing. Who knows, maybe they actually call it blue to represent all those things hee hee

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post

I think you're right enviroTodd. Maybe that's the reason it's called that. It could also just be because of the pill color or maybe it's because of the mood thing. Who knows, maybe they actually call it blue to represent all those things hee hee
          That's what I'd guess, too, BabyButtons. I guess there are so many reasons that it just flat out made sense to name it that so why call it something else when the answer is right there in your face haha.

Comment

Working...
          X