To add to the discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To add to the discussion

I tried to post after TaraNorth but I can't figure out how. Anyway, I started taking this supplement two days ago. As one who rarely has any form of caffeine, I have experienced difficulty in sleeping. My brain will not shut down. I have been taking the second pill around 3pm but am thinking of just taking 1 pill for the next few days in the morning. If that helps my sleep then maybe I'll try and take the second earlier. I have no idea if this will work and due to the caffeine, worry about side effects once I stop taking the medication. It does keep me from eating as much, but only within a certain period of the days. Side effects so far are the difficulty sleeping (quite horrible for one who normally sleeps so well), sick to my stomachs, left chest pain. At night it feels like my body is detoxing the pill. Ugh. If this doesn't work and shown signs of working within a week or so, I will not continue the pills.

Starling2003, You need to STOP taking these pills RIGHT NOW if you are experiencing such severe side effects. Left chest pain is a very serious side effect and you should be talking to your doctor. No pill is worth taking such risks and it shouldn't be making you sick to your stomach or feeling miserable. Also, if you are experiencing issues with sleeping, you are taking the second pill too late in the day and, if you're not used to caffeine, you probably shouldn't have any other form of caffeine while on these pill. That said, again, don't wait for a week, stop taking these pills now and go see your doc asap!

Comment

Ya, I agree with TeensyTiff. You should stop taking the pills and go see your doctor.

Comment

Based on what you have said, Starling2003, it also sounds like you are not following the directions of the product properly. Taking a stimulant that late in the day will most definitely effect your sleep. Regardless of whether or not you are taking the product as directed, I agree with the others, stop taking this pill right away and alert your doctor about the side effects you've been experiencing. Chest pain should not be ignored. This is very serious. I hope you feel better.

Comment

I hope you're feeling better, Starling2003! Have you ever had that kind of reaction to anything before? I think I would have been scared out of my mind. You sound as though you were pretty calm about it. I wonder if it was some kind of allergic reaction.

I hope that you will check in at some point, here, to say that you're alright.

Did you end up deceasing your pills every day and having any luck, instead? I have a cousin who has a caffeine sensitivity and even one cup of coffee will send her right through the roof with jitters and anxiety. I wonder if your reaction was something like that since there's caffeine in it. Either way. I hope you're alright.

Comment

Working...
          X