Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I stop taking TrimThin will my weight come back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I stop taking TrimThin will my weight come back?

I'm curious about this diet pill and its effectiveness for weight loss. I know that it is supposed to suppress your appetite, but once you stop taking it will this mean that your regular hunger and cravings will return? Won't that just mean that you will be right back where you started before taking it? Essentially, what I'm asking is does it really help with long-term weight loss and maintenance, or is it just a short-term solution for weight loss.

It will come back if you resort to your old eating habits. If you want to maintain your weight loss, you need to continue how you were eating and exercising while taking the pills (including keeping up with the same portion sizes).

Comment

Exactly, wolfmoon! After you're done dieting or your'e done with Trimthin the whole thing as to whether or not you'll gain the weight is on you. If you stop paying attention to what you're eating, you go back to your old habits and you stop weighing yourself every week, then ya, your weight will probably come back. But if you stay active, monitor your weight and eat in a pretty healthy way, then you should be just fine at maintaining.

Comment

It shouldn’t. I’ve never actually taken TrimThin, but if it’s anything like FenFast, they only help you lose weight by making it easier for you to establish a healthy diet and exercise. As long as you stay true to what you were doing while taking it, you shouldn’t have a problem keeping the weight off and maintaining your progress. With any luck your appetite will have shrunk because you got your body used to eating less. Essentially, it is a short-term solution that sets you up for long-term weight loss.It shouldn’t. I’ve never actually taken TrimThin, but if it’s anything like FenFast, they only help you lose weight by making it easier for you to establish a healthy diet and exercise. As long as you stay true to what you were doing while taking it, you shouldn’t have a problem keeping the weight off and maintaining your progress. With any luck your appetite will have shrunk because you got your body used to eating less. Essentially, it is a short-term solution that sets you up for long-term weight loss.

Comment

Isn't this pretty much the same for most diet pills that actually work? If you use them, you lose weight, but then it's up to you to keep things going so that you do'nt get fat again?

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
            Isn't this pretty much the same for most diet pills that actually work? If you use them, you lose weight, but then it's up to you to keep things going so that you do'nt get fat again?

MadMike is right. Whether or not you regain the weight you lost is up to you. It’s important that you keep up your diet and exercise. Remember, TrimThin can help with weight loss, but it’s really what you eat and how much you exercise that really determines how much weight you will lose when you are on it.

Comment

Thank you for the responses. That's what I wanted to know. I was just kind of worried that if my appetite was no longer suppressed it would be hard to stick to a diet I had established.

Comment

Working...
              X