Who shouldn’t take TrimThin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who shouldn’t take TrimThin?

I know with some diet pills, it is recommended that you don’t take them if you have certain health problems or pre-existing medical conditions. Does anyone know who should avoid taking this product and why? Thank you.

Probably someone who has bad reactions to any level of stimulants, or anyone who is allergic to any of the ingredients shouldn't take it. I imagine if your blood pressure is scary high, you shouldn't take it either since you shouldn't even have coffee when you're like that.

Comment

I think if you have an existing medical condition, are taking any medications, or have had a serious medical condition in the past, it's a good idea to talk to your healthcare provider first before taking it to make sure that it is safe for you and won't negatively interact with other medications or medical issues.

Comment

You shouldn't take it if you are under 18, are pregnant or breast feeding, have an allergy to any of the ingredients, sensitivity to caffeine, or have high blood pressure, You should talk to your doctor if you have any serious health condition before taking this pill.

Comment

Thanks. This is pretty much what I had thought.

Comment

Working...
          X