Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I half the dose will I still receive the same benefits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I half the dose will I still receive the same benefits?

I think the recommended daily dose for TrimThin is two tablet per day, one before breakfast and one before lunch. Is it possible to half this dose and still receive the same benefits? I don’t like the idea of having that much caffeine in a day. Would it be better to take only one tablet before breakfast, or should I take half of one pill before breakfast and the other before lunch?

If you're worried about caffeine all day long then you should just have it in the morning. The only thing is that it will run out after around 5 hours. That will mean that all morning, at least until lunch, you'll be fine, but hopefully you don't get the munchies in the afternoon

Comment

I guess you could always try taking one pill in the morning, like KraftMan suggested and then see what happens. If you are finding that you're hungry in the afternoon, you might want to consider taking the full dose. If caffeine worries you, then just don't ingest any other foods or drinks that contain it. If it's a problem beyond that and you have serious caffeine sensitivities, you might want to consider something else to assist you in losing weight.

Comment

If you are going to half a dose and this means you need to cut a pill, make sure that you cut the tablet properly to ensure you receive a balanced portion. It is easy to take the wrong amount if you have to cut pills in half.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfMoon View Post
          If you are going to half a dose and this means you need to cut a pill, make sure that you cut the tablet properly to ensure you receive a balanced portion. It is easy to take the wrong amount if you have to cut pills in half.
          If you want to half the dose, it's probably better to take one pill instead of cutting one and taking half of it twice a day. That way you can know that you're taking the right amount instead of trying to measure for yourself.

Comment

But if you just take it one time it'll run out. I'd get a pill splitter and cut them in half.

Comment

Thank you for the advice. I think I'll just take one pill to start and see what happens. If I find that the effects are wearing off too soon, I might consider splitting them and taking half before breakfast and half before lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Greenfairy View Post
                Thank you for the advice. I think I'll just take one pill to start and see what happens. If I find that the effects are wearing off too soon, I might consider splitting them and taking half before breakfast and half before lunch.
                That's probably the best idea. Start out slowly and then just see what happens. You might even find that after you use one in the morning enough, you will be able to comfortably use one in the afternoon, as well, without any problems whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                X