Is it normal to have too much energy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it normal to have too much energy?

Hi. I was wondering if it is normal to have too much energy when taking TrimThin. I've been taking it for about a week now and I feel sort of hyperactive. I feel like I want to move all the time and sitting down can be a real chore. Does this continue to last? Am I doing something wrong? I don't mind having energy but I feel like I have a constant buildup of it no matter how much I move and its rather uncomfortable. Any suggestions?

Have you been exercising? The energy is really helpful in keeping up with a workout. Maybe if you take Trimthin and then jump into a workout you might find that you'll burn off the excess and feel great while you lose weight faster

Comment

I agree with Whirlybird. You may need to exercise more to burn off that excess energy you are feeling. However, if that doesn't seem to be doing the trick, you might want to start looking at your diet and lower your intake of stimulants such as caffeine.

Comment

If you have been feeling too much energy perhaps you don't have your dosage right for your own needs. Start slowly and add gradually. Some people need to take a gradual start when it comes to products that contain stimulants like caffeine. If you read over the instructions that come with the pills, you'll see that they tell you that a gradual start might be needed, and they'll tell you how to do that.

Comment

I think that if you find yourself with too much energy, you should consider it a blessing! Most of the time weight loss is just filled with feeling tired and unmotivated and like you just want to sit in your chair and have a nap. if you've got lots of energy, take advantage of it and get active!

Comment

Thanks. Maybe I'll exercise more. I already am pretty active. Maybe I'll increase my cardio. Maybe I'll run instead of walking. As for the caffeine question, I have a cup of tea per day and that's all. I really don't overdo it with the caffeine consumption.

Comment

Originally posted by Janet View Post
              Thanks. Maybe I'll exercise more. I already am pretty active. Maybe I'll increase my cardio. Maybe I'll run instead of walking. As for the caffeine question, I have a cup of tea per day and that's all. I really don't overdo it with the caffeine consumption.
              Good idea! Just remember that even though your energy levels are high, your body might not be as fit as it feels quite yet. Get into running gradually, for example. You may have the energy, but your joints and muscles will yell at you if you use them differently, suddenly

Comment

Working...
              X