Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it better to start TrimThin before a vacation or after a vacation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it better to start TrimThin before a vacation or after a vacation?

Hi y'all. I've been thinking about taking TrimThin and I was wondering what would be better? If I started taking it before I left on my two week vacation or started it when I got back?

I say after the vacation. It's not really a good idea to start a new diet plan before you go away, especially if you know you'll likely not watch what you eat or live differently than you normally do at home. It is better to start a new diet or weight loss regimen when you are in your normal day-to-day life.

Comment

I agree with JokerzWild. It probably would be better after you return from vacation when you are back to your regular routine. It is too likely that you will eat things you wouldn't normally have, not exercise as much and eat at odd times when you are on vacation. Relax and enjoy yourself and then start fresh when you get back.

Comment

If you plan to take it during your vacation, then definitely start it beforehand. That will let you get to know how you benefit from it most...other than that, just wait until you get home, enjoy your vacation, and try not to over do it Have fun!

Comment

Thanks y'all. I think I am going to wait. That's probably the best bet. Then I don't have to worry about it. I'll try not to overdo it TinaDancer LOL

Comment

Have a great time! Let loose a little bit since you'll be cracking down on yoruself once you get home

Comment

Working...
            X