When should you stop taking TrimThin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When should you stop taking TrimThin?

When should you stop taking this diet pill? I know if you experience an allergic reaction you should stop taking it, but beyond that, when do you stop? Is there a recommended length of time you should take it? Also, does anyone know how long after you start taking it that you start to see weight loss results?

I think you just keep using it as long as you want. So probably until you reach your goal weight

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlybird View Post
      I think you just keep using it as long as you want. So probably until you reach your goal weight

That's what I think too. Obviously, if you are not reacting to it well you should stop using it, but other than that, I think you use it until you've reached your goal. Once you've reached it, you should stick to whatever diet and exercise plan you have been following while taking TrimThin, except now without the diet pill.

Comment

Alright. I suppose that makes sense. I just figured there would be a recommendation. Like do not exceed use after a couple of months or something. Guess not. I suppose it's good that you can take it for as long as you need to.

Comment

Working...
        X