Eating pattern with a slow release pill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating pattern with a slow release pill

When you take a slow release pill, you should still be very careful with yoru eating patterns. Even though you may be relying on it to keep your appetite under control between meals, it’s still better to eat five or six smaller meals throughout the day than it is to try to eat three large meals and last in between.

I think that the best thing to do is to diet as you usually would and then just allow a slow release pill like Trimthin to support everything that you are doing. You need to make sure that you are doing everything that you can instead of hoping that you can pop a pill and you will miraculously get the best results.

I agree, but it can be hard to eat that frequently throughout the day, especially if you work away from home. You can't always just take a break to eat and it can be hard coming up with different healthy options 6 times a day instead of focusing on three meal plans. I'm not saying you're wrong, btw, I'm just saying its easier said than done depending on the lifestyle you lead.

Comment

I agree envirotodd. U need 2 think of the diet pill as support. Its what you eat and exercise that really helps u 2 lose weight & keep it off. I have actually found a lot of success with eating frequent smaller meals than 3 large ones. Its really not hard 2 eat smaller and more frequent meals lady greenfairy even if u work or how busy ur lifestyle is. It always boils down 2 choice & making changes. U might find it is easier 2 eat frequent & smaller meals if u plan what u will eat the night b4. U can also make meals in advance & freeze them. Most people tend 2 have a problem changing their diet making healthier choices & eating smaller portions because they leave everything until the last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Greenfairy View Post
        I agree, but it can be hard to eat that frequently throughout the day, especially if you work away from home. You can't always just take a break to eat and it can be hard coming up with different healthy options 6 times a day instead of focusing on three meal plans. I'm not saying you're wrong, btw, I'm just saying its easier said than done depending on the lifestyle you lead.
        I agree Lady Greenfairy. I guess all we can do is try to get a good snack in during break times, if we get them!

Comment

Working...
        X