Why do you need a diet pill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you need a diet pill?

I’m curious as to why people are buying diet pills. I know why I’m getting them. Because I want a natural way to make sure that I continue to get results from eating in a healthful way and exercising at a realistic and appropriate level. I am prone to experiencing a lot of plateaus and I find that very hard on my motivation. I use a diet pill so that I know that I will lose weight every week, even if I wouldn’t when I was just doing my normal efforts.

But I am hoping to find out why everyone else uses them. Is it because you need faster results? Do you think that a pill is all you need and you can just sit there and eat chips all night and the pounds will still “melt away”? What is it that you are hoping to overcome by choosing a product like this. Also, I’m curious to know if you think that you have found the solution that you need. I did as of this year, so I’m wanting to know if that is rare or if a lot of other people find this, too.

I use a diet pill to help keep me on track and to make dieting and exercising easier. I don't expect miracles from it and I don't think that I can just eat a whole pile of junk and laze around and expect that taking pills is going to melt the fat away. Essentially, I find that a diet pill keeps me balanced and reminds me that I'm taking my weight loss goals seriously. If I'm willing to take a pill then I need to be willing to make changes.

Comment

I find I need a diet pill when my usual dieting and exercising is not enough. I need it for that little boost of energy, help with appetite control, and when I feel I need to do a little something extra to help get me on track. Like Charlotte, I don't expect it to work miracles.

Comment

I need it for that extra boost 2 help me maximize my other weight loss efforts. I take my weight loss goals very seriously when i take it pill. It reminds me that if i feel that taking a pill is necessary then i have reached a point where losing weight isnt just a matter of looking good its now about my health.

Comment

That’s very interesting, BabyButtons. So you don’t just take a diet pill so that you will be able to lose weight more easily, but you take it as a type of motivation. I think that’s a very unique and interesting perspective that more people might want to take. If you’re putting something in your body and you’re paying for it then you need to take things seriously and you need to actually do what you can to be able to shed the fat that you don’t want to have there. I think that marketers for these types of products might want to look at that kind of attitude to help them to stand out from the rest because that is very interesting and it sounds like something that other people could use to actually reach their weight loss goals and not just give up part way.

Comment

Thats exactly it. Ur so good at writing out stuff envirotodd. U express urself really well. I think the diet pill manufacturerers should hire u 2 do their marketing 4 them!

Comment

Working...
            X