Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TrimThin and FenFast - what is the difference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrimThin and FenFast - what is the difference?

My sister takes FenFast and I was thinking about trying TrimThin. They look pretty much the same to me, but I imagine they have to be different. Does anyone know what the main differences are between these pills? Thanks

I'm pretty sure they're both made by Intechra Health. They have slightly different ingredients and the Trimthin ones are the longer lasting ones. I'm not sure if there's anything else. If you want to lose weight quickly, though, try meditation, running, yoga, and wheatgrass shots first thing in the morning

Comment

Ya, enviroTodd is right. They are both made by Intechra Health and they do have some ingredients that differ. I believe that the end result is supposed to pretty much be the same in terms of weight loss - from what I've read. Also TrimThin is supposed to have "sustained release" which is what the SR stands for. So it's effects (i.e. appetite suppression) are supposed to last longer because the pill releases its formula gradually instead of all at once - at least that's how I understand it anyway.

Comment

I've been taking TrimThin for almost two months now, and I would recommend it. I've never taken FenFast, but the difference is they don't have the same ingredients and that TrimThin pills release their "magic" overtime instead of all at once. That's actually why I opted for TrimThin over FenFast in the first place. I liked the idea of the sustained release and having appetite suppression for longer. So far, I don't have any complaints.

Comment

Alright, thanks for the info

Comment

Weight loss products provide the best diet pills.

Comment

Adipex diet pills provide the best diet pills online for weight loss and getting body fit.

Comment

Fast Diet pill online provides the best diet pills and supplement for weight lose.

Comment

Working...
                X