Is it okay to take other supplements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it okay to take other supplements?

I was wondering if it would be safe to take my other supplements while taking TrimThin. I don't mean other weight loss supplements, I'm talking about my vitamin D, Calcium, omega 3 and B12 supplements. Would TrimThin or any of those supplements interact negatively and cause side effects or result in one or more of them not working properly?

i don't think any of those things conflict. BUt it's really smart if you actually ask a dietician or doctor or a pharmacist or someone with expertise. SHould be fine, though

Comment

I think you'll be fine Firefly77. I really doubt that the supplements would conflict. It's not like your taking other supplements that contain additional stimulants or caffeine and I don't think any of those supplements you mentioned enhance the effects of TrimThin. I really think you'll be fine.

Comment

I agree. You should really be ok

Comment

Thanks for your opinions I think I'll ask my pharmacist to be on the safe side, but I'm glad to hear that most of you think that there shouldn't be a problem

Comment

Originally posted by Firefly77 View Post
            Thanks for your opinions I think I'll ask my pharmacist to be on the safe side, but I'm glad to hear that most of you think that there shouldn't be a problem
            That's probably the best idea. A pharmacist would know even before a doctor

Comment

Working...
            X