minimum length of time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minimum length of time

I'm trying to figure out how many bottles to buy. More is cheaper but I don't want to get too much. How many is a good start?

I say three bottles.

Comment

I would actually recommend that you start off with two bottles. This way, you'll give your body the first full month so you can see how well you react to the product and then second month to see what effects it is having on your weight loss goals. If during the second month you really like it, then order more. I wouldn't recommend a three month supply to start, just incase you discover it's not for you.

Comment

Originally posted by TeensyTiff View Post
        I would actually recommend that you start off with two bottles. This way, you'll give your body the first full month so you can see how well you react to the product and then second month to see what effects it is having on your weight loss goals. If during the second month you really like it, then order more. I wouldn't recommend a three month supply to start, just incase you discover it's not for you.
        I agree. That's how I'd do it

Comment

Yeah, starting off with two bottles is probably the best way to go. That being said, I would also recommend that if you're going to be buying more than one bottle, it's really important that where you make your purchase has a return policy or money-back guarantee in case you don't like it or want to stop it for whatever reason so you can at least return any bottle that hasn't been opened and get your money back.

Comment

Thanks! I’m probably going to go with two and then get three more if they work like I’m hoping.

Comment

Working...
            X