I'm having trouble sleeping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm having trouble sleeping

Hey everyone. This question is for all you TrimThin takers out there. Is anyone else having trouble sleeping? I've battled insomnia for what feels like my whole life. I know that these pills are energy boosting and you need to take them as directed to avoid screwing up your sleep, and I've been good with that, but I'm wondering if they may be making my sleeping worse, or if it just might be related to some other stress, or maybe what I'm eating. Anyone have any thoughts? I really don't want to stop taking TrimThin because I love its effects and it's really helped me with weight loss so far. Help!

I don't take TrimThin, but I have taken Phentermine, which did cause me to go through insomnia. In your case, it may not be the TrimThin causing it, as long as you are taking these pills as directed (i.e. once in the morning and then once at the start of the afternoon). Avoid taking them late in the day, as the caffeine in these pills will likely keep your wired, especially if you already struggle with getting a good sleep. Other than that, Avoid eating heavy meals and don't eat too close to your bedtime, and avoid ingesting sugars or any other stimulants. Limit the amount of liquid you drink right before bed, as well, to avoid having to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. Make sure you get some fresh air, exercise, and don't take whatever work you do home with you. Do everything you can to relax, and above all, don't worry about having insomnia or not sleeping, this never helps.

Comment

Thanks for answering, Freddy. I'm going to try to give relaxing a try. No idea if it will help, but I really don't think that TrimThin is the cause, only because I had problems with sleeping before taking it, and I do follow all the directions. Maybe I'll switch my diet around and limit how much I stimulate my brain before bed. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X