high blood pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• high blood pressure

My blood pressure has always been on the high side of normal. Will taking TrimThin be safe for me? Yeah, yeah, I know to bring this up with my doctor but I'm asking you experts, too :P Is there any ingredient in this diet pill that could put me at an increased risk of elevated blood pressure?

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
    My blood pressure has always been on the high side of normal. Will taking TrimThin be safe for me? Yeah, yeah, I know to bring this up with my doctor but I'm asking you experts, too :P Is there any ingredient in this diet pill that could put me at an increased risk of elevated blood pressure?
    Go see a doctor! haha I had to say that just because you said not to. If your blood pressure is in the normal range, even if it's a bit high, you should be ok. The only reason that it has an impact on your blood pressure is because it has caffeine in it. Do you drink coffee? If you do, your body is probably already used to tolerating caffeine and so you'll be fine (in my non-medical opinion). Each dose has about the same as a cup of coffee, so it's the same as drinking two cups a day. Just don't actually drink coffee while your'e taking this! Also, go see your doctor haha

Comment

Ok, don't ask a doctor Ask a pharmacist

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post

Go see a doctor! haha I had to say that just because you said not to. If your blood pressure is in the normal range, even if it's a bit high, you should be ok. The only reason that it has an impact on your blood pressure is because it has caffeine in it. Do you drink coffee? If you do, your body is probably already used to tolerating caffeine and so you'll be fine (in my non-medical opinion). Each dose has about the same as a cup of coffee, so it's the same as drinking two cups a day. Just don't actually drink coffee while your'e taking this! Also, go see your doctor haha

You just had to tell me to see a doctor huh? Well, I can't blame you, I would have done the same thing lol. That said you did give some good advice Dr. Bethie And yeah I'm used to drinking coffee. My physical is coming up so when I go I'll talk to him about my blood pressure and my interest in this product. Don't worry. I'm not dumb enough to take anything without consulting my doctor when it comes to something serious related to my health.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post

You just had to tell me to see a doctor huh? Well, I can't blame you, I would have done the same thing lol. That said you did give some good advice Dr. Bethie And yeah I'm used to drinking coffee. My physical is coming up so when I go I'll talk to him about my blood pressure and my interest in this product. Don't worry. I'm not dumb enough to take anything without consulting my doctor when it comes to something serious related to my health.
          I'm only human. I had to do it haha. I hope I did actually help you with what I said. I meant it. It's really a good idea to back off on things like coffee if you're going to take anything else with stimulants in it. I've made that mistake. It's seriously awful. I wouldn't wish it on you. I'm glad you'd actually talk to your doctor about something serious but remember that all pills are pretty much serious, even vitamins. If you use them wrong, it changes the way your body works. Have a good weekend, Speeddemon.

Comment

Yeah. You're right about that Bethie. Anything you put into your body can change the way it works. You really got to be careful about what you're using, make sure it is safe to use and follow directions carefully. It's so easy to make mistakes when you take meds/supplements, etc. And I had a great weekend btw! I went on a nature walk with friends. The trees where I live are gorgeous. They've all changed colors and the weather was perfect for the walk. Hope your weekend was good, too!

Comment

Working...
            X