Trimthin X700's extreme energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trimthin X700's extreme energy

I’ve been reading up on Trimthin X700 and I’ve been seeing a lot about how it’s meant for a huge energy boost. If I don’t exercise right away with it, will I be stuck with jitters?

I don't think so. As long as you don't have any sensitivities to caffeine and you don't add more caffeine to your diet on top of it, I think you should be just fine. I think if you're going to get jitters, you'll get them regardless if you exercise or not.

Comment

Nah, man, you should be just fine. As TeensyTiff said, as long as you don't have a sensitivity to stimulants and you are knocking back tons of coffee you should be fine. Worse case is you do get a bit of jitters and you can choose to stop if you don't like how the pill works for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
        Nah, man, you should be just fine. As TeensyTiff said, as long as you don't have a sensitivity to stimulants and you are knocking back tons of coffee you should be fine. Worse case is you do get a bit of jitters and you can choose to stop if you don't like how the pill works for you.
        I agree. You can always start off on half a dose instead of going all out and taking both pills in a day. That way, you'll know if you're all right with it. The instructions say take one in the mornign and one at lunchtime. So just try one or the other of those and then you can know if you'll react to it. THen if you're fine, you can give both a try. ALso, don't have coffee unless it's decaf. That way, it's pretty much just the same as if you have a coffee in terms of how strong the stimulant is. You'll be just fine like speeddemon said (sorry about this mess. Typing on a touchscreen)

Comment

Oh man, touchscreens. I'm one of those old fogies who just stays away from tablets and smartphones haha. I mean I've got a phone, but I just can't use it when I want to enjoy my time on the net. It gets me so frustrated when I use it because I just constantly make mistakes. My thumbs are too big for it! haha right, rant done. Either way, glad you agree Bethie and yeah, staying away from the extra caffeine and assessing tolerance with a half dose is also a good idea KraftMan

Comment

Working...
          X