Is TrimThin a herbal diet pill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is TrimThin a herbal diet pill?

My friend told me that TrimThin is a herbal diet pill. I don't think it is, but considering lots of herbs have weird names, I couldn't tell him he was wrong, either. Could someone tell me for certain if it is a herbal diet pill or not. Thanks

No, TrimThin is not a herbal diet pill. It's a nutraceutical. In other words it is a combination of herbal extracts and chemicals. So your friend is only half right in that it does contain herbal ingredients, but not all of the ingredients are exclusively herbs, thus, it's not a herbal diet pill.

Comment

TrimThin is not an herbal. It contains caffeine anhydrous, which is a chemical based in nature but that has been altered, as well as some ingredients that are derived from plants and other sources. They call it a neutraceutical. If you are looking for an herbal, then this is not exactly what you want. Be careful with herbal weight loss remedies, though, as many of them are weak or cause more harm than good. I am the last person to speak in favor of chemical ingredients, but you need to be informed regardless of your choice to keep your system pure and free of toxins and to stop the blackness from entering your energies.

Comment

It's really hard to tell with over the counter pills. I find it confusing because a lot of times ingredients can look like they're chemical things when they actually come from plants, but on the other hand a lot of times they say that they're "herbal" or "natural" but they're only referring to one or two ingredients and the rest are chemicals that are man made. It's so hard to know this stuff.

Comment

Thank you all for your great advice and input. I learned a lot that I didn't know. You're right Drew, it is hard to know all this stuff!

Comment

is caffeine considered an herb since it comes from a plant?

Comment

Working...
            X