Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What leads to faster weight loss - exercising or dieting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What leads to faster weight loss - exercising or dieting?

I know that it's important for a person to both exercise and watch what they eat if they want to lose weight, but is one actually more significant than the other? Like if you only exercised or if you only watched what you ate, which would result in faster weight loss?

I think it's really a combination of both. You can exercise all you want, but if you don't change your diet and cut out high fats and sugar, you will maintain your weight and not lose. On the other hand, if you only diet and don't exercise, you will likely lose weight but you'll be very flabby LOL. Exercise helps to tone you and get rid of weight faster by burning calories. You really need both. It's really not an either or situation.

Comment

Troyburger is right. It's not a matter of one over the other. You really need both. It's a combination of cutting calories and burning them. That's what leads to fast weight loss.

Comment

*Sigh* Ya, I know it's both, but it would be good if one was more influential than the other. I really always thought that exercise was more important.

Comment

Working...
        X