Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any one ingredient diet pills that work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any one ingredient diet pills that work?

Is there one ingredient taht works enough that it could be a diet pill all by itself?

I don't think so. I mean if there were I would say it would probably be caffeine. The only reason why is there are a lot of positive studies that say it can help with fat burning, particularily when combined with exercise and it does help to keep you alert, which can also be beneficial for remaining active. Beyond that...couldn't tell ya.

Comment

Yeah. I'd also have to go with caffeine. I can't think of anything else that would really do it. At least with caffeine you can feel alert and that something is happening.

Comment

What about green tea? I've seen so, so, so many studies on green tea benefits like helping support you when you're losing weight because it works with antioxidants, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post
          What about green tea? I've seen so, so, so many studies on green tea benefits like helping support you when you're losing weight because it works with antioxidants, I think.
          I think green tea is good, too, and I think the ECCG or whatever that stuff is called supposedly helps or something. That said, I think the most beneficial green tea is green tea that contains caffeine...so, again, caffeine is the best haha

Comment

what about CLA? Isn't that a good one that has been researched?

Comment

Originally posted by KenTraver View Post
              what about CLA? Isn't that a good one that has been researched?
              I've heard good things about that one, too. Isn't that good for fat burning? I'm pretty sure there have been studies done on it and it's been found to be helpful with weight loss in those studies. I'm not saying it proven or anything, but I'm pretty sure it's good

Comment

Originally posted by M-Stark334 View Post

I've heard good things about that one, too. Isn't that good for fat burning? I'm pretty sure there have been studies done on it and it's been found to be helpful with weight loss in those studies. I'm not saying it proven or anything, but I'm pretty sure it's good
                I never understand how those types of ingredients work for fat burning.Stimulants, I get, but things like amino acids and fats and all that stuff doesn't make sense even though I know the studies look promising.

Comment

Working...
                X