Are appetite suppressants best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are appetite suppressants best?

I've been seeing that many diet pills tend to boast certain features of their product, such as they suppress appetite, they block fat, they block carbs, they boost energy, etc. etc. What I'm wondering is which one of these is actually best in a diet pill. I'm inclined to believe that appetite suppression would be best. Am I wrong?

I like appetite suppressants the best. The reason is that my main problem with dieting is that I am hungry. I want to eat more than I should. I hate having a meal and still being hungry afterward. So by shrinking down my appetite, it takes the "edge" off and makes it more likely that I won't cheat on the diet and end up snacking at some point when I shouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by KittyKatt View Post
      I like appetite suppressants the best. The reason is that my main problem with dieting is that I am hungry. I want to eat more than I should. I hate having a meal and still being hungry afterward. So by shrinking down my appetite, it takes the "edge" off and makes it more likely that I won't cheat on the diet and end up snacking at some point when I shouldn't.

I agree. For me it is the same. Battling my hunger is the hardest part for me when it comes to weight loss. I would definitely say that appetite suppression is best.

Comment

Working...
      X