Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which diet pills are best for fastest weight loss: Prescription or Non-Prescription?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which diet pills are best for fastest weight loss: Prescription or Non-Prescription?

Some people say that prescription diet pills are the best for producing the fastest weight loss results, while others say that they aren’t really any better than the OTC diet pills in terms of how fast they lead to weight loss. Is one better than the other, or are they just the same?

It really depends on what works for you. Some studies have found that prescription diet pills don’t necessarily product better weight loss results than those you can get OTC. Honestly, the fastest way to lose weight is to be dedicated to exercise and eating right. Talk to your doc about what product he or she recommends for helping you suppress your appetite, block fat, etc. Personally I think that prescription diet pills would be better at actually have an effect on your body in terms of suppressing your appetite, but they aren’t recommended for everyone.

Comment

It depends on the individual. Prescription drugs are the most powerful, but they can only be used for a few weeks at a time and they come with risks of addiction and side effects that can hold you back so that could negate the benefits. It's not that one is better than the other. It's what is best for you. Stinks that it's not easier!

Comment

It really does depend on the individual for a variety of reasons. Because of this I wouldn’t say that one is better than the other. Think about what your struggles are with weight loss. For instance, do you have a hard time controlling how much you eat? If so, an appetite suppressant likely would be best for helping you to achieve the fastest weight loss. Once you determine that, you can then talk to your doctor to figure out your options.

Comment

Prescription drugs can work really good and fast. It depends on how the side effects get you

Comment

Interesting. Thanks for your thoughts. I'll give it some thought. If I'm going to take a diet pill to help with weight loss, I just want to take one that works.

Comment

Working...
            X