Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best diet pills may be no diet pill at all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best diet pills may be no diet pill at all!

Diet pills that r best r those with ingredients that r taken from nature. However what may be better than tryin 2 find the best diet pill is 2 find what works 4 u. Before u search 4 the best diet pills try other options first. Pills r not magic. Changin ur lifestyle thru proper eatin habits & exercise is what makes fat go away.

I couldn’t have said it better myself, BabyButtons. Actually adopting the natural methods of weight loss that encourage the fat to be burned off your body is the healthiest and most positive method of accomplishing that goal.

If you want to lose weight, regardless of whether or not you take the best diet pills in the world, you need to diet and exercise. Your body knows how energies should be flowing throughout it. If you don’t encourage proper energy flow, then you just won’t lose weight. If you can’t achieve this on your own, the right diet pills (not all of them) can help to give you an advantage. They show you what it should feel like when your energies are flowing properly so that the body can get rid of the extra weight. But if you can do it on your own, you can build the habits you need to continue keeping the weight off once it’s gone. You’ll establish your clear energy flow for your life.

Think of the diet pills like training wheels. Some people can learn to ride a bike without them. Some people need them. But ultimately, you still have to do the pedaling and learn your balance! Thanks for your wisdom, BabyButtons!

Comment

That's a valid point. Diet pills aren't always the answer.It really depends on what is best for you and figuring out what that might be. There is no quick fix or easy way out when it comes to weight loss. It takes dedication and permanent change.

Comment

Ur welcome envirotodd! I cant take all the credit tho. U were my inspiration What u have said about goin natural makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
          Ur welcome envirotodd! I cant take all the credit tho. U were my inspiration What u have said about goin natural makes a lot of sense.
          Do you and EnviroTodd know each other? You two are so cute!

Comment

Originally posted by 2strikes View Post

Do you and EnviroTodd know each other? You two are so cute!
            Hahaha! No. We only met on the forum. But Id like 2 know him personally Awww thanks

Comment

Working...
            X