What are the best diet pills for appetite suppression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the best diet pills for appetite suppression

I struggle with my hunger and appetite. It's definitely my Achilles heal when it comes to losing weight. What's the best diet pill to help curb my hunger? I just can't stop feeling hungry all the time and it's miserable.

I'd go with something that gives you energy. Your hunger isn't from eating too little. It's from fatigue, boredom or something like that. GIve yourself an energy boost and it'll make you more alert and driven and you won't suffer from your hunger so much.

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post
      I'd go with something that gives you energy. Your hunger isn't from eating too little. It's from fatigue, boredom or something like that. GIve yourself an energy boost and it'll make you more alert and driven and you won't suffer from your hunger so much.
      Really? Being more active will help me to feel less hungry? I always thought that would have the opposite effect and actually make me more hungry! I guess I can try that. Maybe you're right and I am just bored. I feel like there isn't much to do these days now, especially with the weather getting colder.

Comment

Originally posted by suzieQ View Post

Really? Being more active will help me to feel less hungry? I always thought that would have the opposite effect and actually make me more hungry! I guess I can try that. Maybe you're right and I am just bored. I feel like there isn't much to do these days now, especially with the weather getting colder.
        Definitely it will. Don't you find you don't think about food as much when your mind is occupied by other things or when you are engaged in activity, especially activity that you enjoy? It sounds like you are letting your boredom rule your appetite. You can overcome it though. You need to get yourself out of your funk and find ways to be active and motivated. I know it's so easy to make excuses right now, but we need to try to be reasonable about our laziness.

Comment

I don't believe in appetite suppressant pills. I just don't think they are what makes the difference. If I'm going to eat half a cheesecake, it's not because I'm hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post
            I don't believe in appetite suppressant pills. I just don't think they are what makes the difference. If I'm going to eat half a cheesecake, it's not because I'm hungry.
            Yes!! That's exactly the way that I feel about those types of pills.

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post
              That's true, and the same thing can be said for pills that "boost energy", "burn fat", "enhance metabolism," etc. Even if they do these things, at the end of the day it's up to you decide if you workout. These benefits on their own - just like appetite suppression - don't do anything on their own. It's still all about the choices you make. Just as suppressing your appetite won't stop you from eating a cheescake, energy boosting isn't going to stop you from being lazy. It's up to us to use the benefits to our advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by TeensyTiff View Post

That's true, and the same thing can be said for pills that "boost energy", "burn fat", "enhance metabolism," etc. Even if they do these things, at the end of the day it's up to you decide if you workout. These benefits on their own - just like appetite suppression - don't do anything on their own. It's still all about the choices you make. Just as suppressing your appetite won't stop you from eating a cheescake, energy boosting isn't going to stop you from being lazy. It's up to us to use the benefits to our advantage.
                Still, it would be so great if there was a way to just pop a pill and have the fat fall off

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post

Still, it would be so great if there was a way to just pop a pill and have the fat fall off
                  Yes! Whoever invents that will be everyone's personal hero.

Comment

Working...
                  X