Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are diet pills that say they're good for you good for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are diet pills that say they're good for you good for you?

A lot of diet pills claim they are good for you. THey say they're good for your immune system or your metabolism or your eyes or your sexual wellness or a hundred other things. Are any of them actually good for you, or is it better to take a diet pill for that reason and another supplement for the extra reasons. Can one pill really help you in like a dozen areas?

I don't believe one pill can do it all. I think it's far better to take the supplements that target the areas of health that matter to you and make sure that they won't interact negatively and that the ingredients within them are minimal and safe for you to take.

Comment

I also think it's better to take different supplements if you're trying to target different things. I don't trust any diet pill that tells me it can benefit me in 8,000 different ways. It's like an instant red flag. If I want to target certain health aspects, I would ask my doctor or pharmacist what they would recommend supplement wise to help with the health thing. For me, personally, the fewer the ingredients a product has, the better its quality and the greater the chance it will actually do something.
      Last edited by TroyBurger; 10-13-2020, 02:01 PM.

Comment

I agree. Supplements that pretend they can solve all the problems in your life are lying. Sure, one benefit can improve your wellness in several ways. Like energy can benefit your motivation, alertness, focus, so it can benefit your drive to diet, work out or even get work done. But it doesn't make your hair grow back and make you a sex god hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post
          I agree. Supplements that pretend they can solve all the problems in your life are lying. Sure, one benefit can improve your wellness in several ways. Like energy can benefit your motivation, alertness, focus, so it can benefit your drive to diet, work out or even get work done. But it doesn't make your hair grow back and make you a sex god hahaha
          HAHAHAHAHA! OMG, you're so funny and so right! It's so stupid what some supplement promise in terms of their benefits...it's like they solve all your problems. I'm surprise they haven't released one yet that say it'll make you rich LOL LOL

Comment

Working...
          X