Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best diet pill benefit other than energy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best diet pill benefit other than energy?

Aside from energy boosting - and I mean for real benefits not claimed ones - what should I be looking for?

I think anything that gives my metabolism support is all good for me. I like to know that I won't have a dragging metabolic rate.

Comment

I agree. Energy boosting. Metabolism supporting. Probably the best actual real helpful benefits out there that don't make fake promises. The different those actually make is surprising. They get to the heart of the problem.

Comment

I always thought fat blockers were the best until experiencing the side effects if you eat fat and then take them. Unless you are happy spending your days in the bathroom, skip those ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlybird View Post
          I always thought fat blockers were the best until experiencing the side effects if you eat fat and then take them. Unless you are happy spending your days in the bathroom, skip those ones.
          Very good point. Always look at the downside of the benefits before you make your choice!

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlybird View Post
            Fat blockers never appealed to me. It just seems wrong on so many levels to stop your body from being able to absorb seomthign as essential to health and nutrient absorption as fat. YOu need to watch what you eat when you take them anyway (for exactly the reason you said) so it's better to choose something else that will encourage good habits instead of punishing bad ones.

Comment

Honestly, i know this isn't what you want to hear, but I think energy boosting really is the most valuable benefit because it is what makes you keep up your strategy for diet and exercise. It's up to you to get the job done. The energy is right there to make sure you've got what it takes.

Comment

Working...
              X