which one should I choose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which one should I choose

I'm focusing on adding more fruits and veggies to my diet and using them to replace some of hte junk food or lower-nutrition food I've been eating. Which pill is better to match that? Fenfast 375 or Apex tx5? TIA!

I'm a fan of Fenfast. i used it over the holidays and it definitely helped.

Comment

For that purpose, they look pretty similar to me. I'm inclined to go with Fenfast like 2strikes , but only on instinct. If you're not sure, maybe bring the ingredients lists to your pharmacist and see if they might know?

Comment

Did you pick one? Is it working for you?

Comment

I started APEX-TX5 15 days ago and I am impressed with it. I have never been this alert without coffee jitters and I find I'm motivated and energized for my workouts. Then I'm more motivated to stay on track with my diet because I'm doing so great with my workouts. Which one did you end up choosing, BabyButtons ?

Comment

I went with Fenfast because I saw the comments about that one first. I have been taking it for a bit and so far so good. Thank you for your help. After seeing your comment, TroyBurger , I'm curious about apextx5 now, but at least the fenfast is good. I'm just so energized and driven. I have been doing a lot of food prep in advance so I do'nt have to face it on weekdays. I'm liking that.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
              I went with Fenfast because I saw the comments about that one first. I have been taking it for a bit and so far so good. Thank you for your help. After seeing your comment, TroyBurger , I'm curious about apextx5 now, but at least the fenfast is good. I'm just so energized and driven. I have been doing a lot of food prep in advance so I do'nt have to face it on weekdays. I'm liking that.
              Is it still going well? What are the benefits you're getting from it?

Comment

Originally posted by JokerzWild View Post

Is it still going well? What are the benefits you're getting from it?
                It's going great! Thanks so much for asking. As the weather gets nicer it's even easier, or maybe I'm just sinking into my new healthy routine and the benefits of the Fenfast 375. Whatever the reason, I'm definitely grateful. This is the smoothest this kind of change has gone for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post

It's going great! Thanks so much for asking. As the weather gets nicer it's even easier, or maybe I'm just sinking into my new healthy routine and the benefits of the Fenfast 375. Whatever the reason, I'm definitely grateful. This is the smoothest this kind of change has gone for me.
                  That's good to hear. It's always good when you find out that it's not just for the first week or two but that it keeps up, so it's not just a novelty or placebo effect. Keep updating. It'll motivate me to try too.

Comment

Working...
                  X