Do you need energy boosting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you need energy boosting?

For a diet pill to really be effective, does it have to provide you with extra energy or is that just a “bonus” feature when it all comes down to it?

I think that it's a good idea to have it as long as you don't react to stimulants. It helps you to keep up your motivation and that's the most important part of a diet

Comment

I don't actually think it makes the pill more effective. Personally, I think all it really does is just increase the risk of side effects.

Comment

I think it’s really just a bonus feature, but that being said, I really like that bonus feature. You need to have energy to help you stay motivated, especially when it comes to exercising. Personally, I think it is a good feature, but ultimately how effective it is for weight loss really depends on you and how you choose to use the energy it provides.

Comment

If you eat right, despite the calories you can still keep your energy up. SuzieQ is right

Comment

It's not a necessary ingredient to make a weight loss pill effective, but it does help you keep your energy up, especially if that is something you happen to struggle with. If you find you don't have trouble being active, personally, I'd look for a product that doesn't contain stimulants.

Comment

Working...
            X