long term or short term diet pills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• long term or short term diet pills

Which diet pills are better – Those designed to be taken for the short-term or the long-term?

It depends on how much weight you need to lose. Do you want to lose ten pounds in a month? Short term or long term could be fine. But if you have to lose fifty pounds or eighty pounds, then you'll need to get long term.

Comment

I like long term because they have more flexibility and if you don't lose it as fast as you thought, you don't have to come up with a new strategy.

Comment

I agree with 1000kilowatts. Long term is better. You are more likely to create an actual lifestyle instead of just losing weight for the short term that you are likely to gain back.

Comment

That's a good question. I would be inclined to say long-term, but at the same time I think the less time you have to take the pill the better. So I'd say, take a pill that is designed for long-term weight loss, but while taking it, form good habits so you can ditch the pills as soon as you can manage following your diet on your own without the extra assistance.

Comment

Thanks. I'll keep this in mind. I would like to do something for the short term, but I want long term results so maybe that won't work out.

Comment

Working...
            X