Combining diet pills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combining diet pills

I was curious, can you combine diet pills together to get an even better affect? Like if you combined to appetite suppressants would the affects be better. Or if you combined and appetite suppressant with a fat blocker, would that be a good mix?

Combining diet pills is never a good idea. All that you are likely to do is increase your risk of adverse affects or having medication conflicts.

Comment

No way, never do that! Even if you're combining different kinds of diet pills, you're setting yourself up to get sick

Comment

Originally posted by KittyKatt View Post
        No way, never do that! Even if you're combining different kinds of diet pills, you're setting yourself up to get sick

I 100% agree with KittyKatt. Don't mix diet pills. It doesn't matter if they are "all natural" or all herbal, etc. Just because something is natural and is a herb doesn't make it safe. Crossing the wrong ingredients can have serious side effects on your body. Furthermore, lots of OTC diet pills contain stimulants or ingredients that contain stimulants. if you take too many stimulants this can be really bad for you!

Comment

If diet pill makers could mix the ingredients to get more benefits into one pill, they'd do it. Since they don't, it's clear that it's not safe, so dno't mix.

Comment

Okay. Thanks for all the warnings. I didn't think it was the best idea, but I thought it was worth asking about to see if anyone else has done it.

Comment

Originally posted by Janet View Post
              Okay. Thanks for all the warnings. I didn't think it was the best idea, but I thought it was worth asking about to see if anyone else has done it.
              Good luck with the one you choose!

Comment

Working...
              X