Better online or in-store?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better online or in-store?

Are you more likely to get the best pills online or in a store if you want a good product and a low price?

In my opinion, the best way to do it is prescription drugs in store, but nonprescriptions online. That way you can shop around and get the best price (and make sure you're buying from a good site)

Comment

IMO checking out what the product looks like in store and holding in your hand is always a great idea, when you're serious about buying something, but when it comes to the actual purchasing of the product, I would say buy online 100%. You just get better deals and it is easier to comparison shop. Plus, some places even offer discounts or deals when you buy more than one bottle of pills at a time.

Comment

I would say online. I agree with TroyBurger that it's a good idea to check out the product you wan to buy in person (if that's even possible), but to shop online. There are just way more deals online and a much bigger variety.

Comment

Without question, online is where to shop, especially for the best prices. I currently take FenFast and I buy the bottles three at a time. I save a bundle by doing this. Land-based stores can't typically compete with online prices, in my experience. Bottom line, I'd say the best prices and best pills are online.

Comment

I personally like shopping online but I can see why people would want to shop in store if they want to actually see the products themselves and ask questions to a person face to face.

Comment

For the best non-prescription drugs I would say online is best. For the best prescription pills, I'd got to an actual in-store pharmacy. You might be able to legally get prescription drugs online for a good pride but I think it's better to obtain them from a land based pharmacy, that way if there are any problems, returning the product is easier and you can talk directly with the pharmacist.

Comment

Online! All shopping is better online in my opinion. Better deals, more convenience when it comes to browsing, comparing, and buying, and I LOVE that things are shipped to my door. Just make sure when you shop online that the seller is legit and trustworthy, and that they have a good return policy.

Comment

Online. Comparison shopping can all be done in one place. You can center your energy around your effort and channel it at once, avoiding all distraction

Comment

Ah enviroTodd, you never fail to put a smile on my face dude. You are one guy who is seriously in touch with nature and energy....that said. Online is best for buying ANYTHING.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
                      Ah enviroTodd, you never fail to put a smile on my face dude. You are one guy who is seriously in touch with nature and energy....that said. Online is best for buying ANYTHING.
                      LOL I think I feel the same way as you Speeddemon. I don't always get what you're saying, enviroTodd, but you sure seem to be on to something and you're invested in it 100 percent. I can't say I'm that enthusiastic about most things.

Comment

I will also recommend to go with online shopping, you can compare many products, in less time.And can have ,many choices too, not just what your local drugstore is providing you.
                        Personally , i ordered from http://fastdietpillreviews.com/ , online can got good pills, which are working.

Comment

Working...
                        X