can a fat blocker and fat burner be combined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can a fat blocker and fat burner be combined

Out of curiosity, is it possible to combine two supplements if one is a fat blocker and one is a fat burner, so that you can get more benefits out of the pills and lose weight faster? I’d think that if you were blocking fat and burning it faster, it would be a lot easier to drop the pounds.

I don't think mixing is ever a good idea

Comment

I wouldn't personally combine two different products. However, maybe try looking for a product that contains both of these features that you want.

Comment

I agree with JennyR. If you really want to experience the benefits of both, you will likely find a product that will provide you with the ingredients that will cause these effects. That said, as with any diet pill product, make sure it is safe to take. Your best bet (as is always the case) is to speak with your doctor or healthcare provider. Tell them what your weight loss goals, how you would like to reach them and let them know about what you have found. This is the safest way to make sure that you choose effective methods and tools.

Comment

Like the other have said, yes, the can be combined, but only if they have been manufactured that way. You should never combine two different product unless this is something that has been recommended to you by your doctor.

Comment

Thanks everybody. I had a feeling that might be it. I think I'll pick one or the other.

Comment

Working...
            X