side effects from good diet pills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• side effects from good diet pills

If a diet pill causes side effects should it still be considered a good one or should you automatically rule it out? Do any diet pills work if they don’t risk side effects?

I wouldn't rule out a diet pill just because there is a risk of side effects. The only reason why I say that is because anything you take, regardless of how "safe" it is supposed to be, carries a risk of side effects. There is no guarantee that you won't have an adverse effect to anything you take, there is always risk involved. That being said, certain pills definitely carry a higher risk than others and those are the ones you should typically avoid. For instance, if a pill contains one stimulant, like caffeine, there is a risk that you may have unpleasant side effects, like insomnia, jitters, anxiety, etc. However, this doesn't mean you shouldn't take the pill, especially if you don't have sensitivities to caffeine, follow the directions, and avoid your stimulant consumption (ex. drinking coffee) while on it.

However, on the other hand, if a pill contains caffeine, plus a whole whack of other stimulants, you might want to avoid it because the risk of you experiencing negative stimulant-related side effects is that much higher.

Comment

I think just about anything comes with a risk of side effects.

Comment

Working...
      X