X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeensyTiff
    replied
    Originally posted by TammyBear View Post
    1 gram (1000mg) of guarana seeds contains 47mg of caffeine.

Wow that is a lot! Thanks for this TammyBear. I feel like I suddenly have a whole new understanding of this herb...

Leave a comment:

• MeSarah
    replied
    Originally posted by PamelaPoison View Post
    I've heard that it's really strong. It's not like a cup of coffee. It's like an energy drink. That's a way better comparison from what i've heard. It is much more likely to give you a jolt but also the jitters.

That's the same thing I've heard PamelaPoison! In fact, isn't it what they use in energy drinks most of the time? I'm always very wary of diet pill supplements that contain guarana, especially those that combine it with caffeine anhydrous or other products containing caffeine or other stimulants.

Leave a comment:

• TammyBear
    replied
    1 gram (1000mg) of guarana seeds contains 47mg of caffeine.

Leave a comment:

• PamelaPoison
    replied
    I've heard that it's really strong. It's not like a cup of coffee. It's like an energy drink. That's a way better comparison from what i've heard. It is much more likely to give you a jolt but also the jitters.

Leave a comment:

• TeensyTiff
    started a topic How much caffeine in Guarana?

How much caffeine in Guarana?

I know that a lot of the top-rated diet pills out there contain guarana. Some of them even contain guarana and caffeine. I know guarana contains caffeine but just how much of the stimulant does it contain? Some people claim that its a stronger dose than what you get from coffee. Is this true? If so, how many cups of coffee is one dose of guarana?
Working...
X