Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is matcha a better diet pill ingredient?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is matcha a better diet pill ingredient?

I noticed a while back another thread on here that talked about regular green tea vs matcha. THen I noticed that green tea is in a lot of diet pills but matcha is also in some that i like. Is there a difference as a diet pill ingredient?

I think matcha green tea is better than regular green tea. I think it is healthier and I think it has more caffeine content, so it may be a better fat burner. That said, I highly doubt that they include enough of it in a pill for it to actually make any real difference to weight loss efforts. It's more likely in there just to convince people to buy it.

Comment

Yes! I think it's one of the better diet pill ingredients. All I would recommend is that you find out how much Matcha is in each serving and make sure that it is coming from a trusted source.

Comment

I feel that matcha is a higher quality ingredient than green tea, particularly if it is organic. It is because the benefits of the green tea are far more concentrated without having to boost the caffeine levels. Matcha is one of the finest ways to enjoy the nutritional and medicinal benefits of green tea. It helps to make sure that you obtain several times more of the EGCG, for instance, without having to take a tremendously large amount of the ingredient. It is good for you in weight loss and other health strategies, too.

Comment

I've heard a lot of good things about Matcha. I would say that it is better. So if could get a pill with that instead of just green tea it may be better for the reasons that enviroTodd explained. I also heard that Sencha is pretty good too. The trick is making sure that Matcha is actually what's being put in. Some manufactureres say stuff is in their product to sell it but it's not actually there.

Comment

Green tea, Matcha, Sencha....sure they're healthy but am I the only one who thinks they are a bit of a joke when it comes to weight loss? I don't think having any of these ingredients in a diet pill are going to do any wonders for your waist line....just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
              Green tea, Matcha, Sencha....sure they're healthy but am I the only one who thinks they are a bit of a joke when it comes to weight loss? I don't think having any of these ingredients in a diet pill are going to do any wonders for your waist line....just saying...
              I think they can help you out if you're already doing the right things to lose weight. If you are exercising and eating right, green tea in all its forms can give you a healthful hand. But if a person thinks different kinds of green tea will magically make fat melt off, then yes, I agree with you, Speeddemon.

Comment

I think Match is better and I would choose that over regular green tea. I think Matcha is better for you and I also think it's a better fat burner.

Comment

Working...
                X