Don't forget green tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget green tea

I just wanted to point out that just because green tea isn’t new to the market it doesn’t mean that it isn’t a wonderful ingredient for weight loss. In fact, it’s among the ingredients with the most science backing its use. We tend to keep looking for the newest and latest but the truth is that when something is too new, we really don’t know anything about it. That includes both the good and the bad. So any claims being made about it are just to sell it.
    Green tea is one of the good ones. We shouldn’t ignore it just because it has been around a while. Look for products that put at least 500mg in their formulas. A trace amount won’t help.

Thanks for mentioning this enviroTodd! I completely agree. In fact, I wish more people would promote green tea instead of hoodia!!

Comment

You are so right enviroTodd! So often we're always looking for the latest and greatest thing that we forget to just stick with what has been proven and what works. I don't know why we're so obsessed with wanting more when technically we already have a lot of great stuff. Sometimes it's like we just can't be satisfied, you know?

Comment

I feel like green tea is somethign we should be drinkiing anyway. even if it didn't help with green tea, we should be drinking it. So if it's in a diet pill, all the better because it is good for you and it helps you lose weight at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post
          I feel like green tea is somethign we should be drinkiing anyway. even if it didn't help with green tea, we should be drinking it. So if it's in a diet pill, all the better because it is good for you and it helps you lose weight at the same time.

I feel exactly the same brightstar!

Comment

Working...
          X