The best for women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best for women

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a best OTC diet pill for women. And if not a best diet pill then maybe an ingredient that works really well for women?

I don't htink there is any real difference between diet pills for women and diet pills for men. When it all comes down to it, we have to lose weight with the same methods and our bodies work the same way for diet and exercise.

Comment

I'd say something with a fat burner in it since I think we have slower metabolisms than men

Comment

Originally posted by PamelaPoison View Post
        I don't htink there is any real difference between diet pills for women and diet pills for men. When it all comes down to it, we have to lose weight with the same methods and our bodies work the same way for diet and exercise.
        I agree with you, PamelaPoison, I don't think there is anything that better for woman than men or vice versa. At least not when it comes to weight loss. Companies that market stuff for women only or men only are primarily just doing this to make money by making you think it'll work better for you. It's also just a marketing ploy.

Comment

Originally posted by KittyKatt View Post
          I'd say something with a fat burner in it since I think we have slower metabolisms than men

I thought I heard something like this before, too. That's why I thought that a formulation designed for women may actually be able to provide better support than one that is designed for both men and women in general. I do get that for the most part there really shouldn't be any difference and that most of it is just a marketing ploy, but I was just under the impression that our body's responded differently to certain supplements compared to men and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by JennyR View Post

I thought I heard something like this before, too. That's why I thought that a formulation designed for women may actually be able to provide better support than one that is designed for both men and women in general. I do get that for the most part there really shouldn't be any difference and that most of it is just a marketing ploy, but I was just under the impression that our body's responded differently to certain supplements compared to men and vice versa.

I thought so, too, because there are certain supplements that research has found work better for men than women or at least have different effects. For instance, horny goat weed doesn't do much for women but it can potentially improve a man's sex drive and I think it can even help them improve physical performance because ti raises testosterone levels, which can boost blood circulation and energy levels.

To be honest, it wouldn't shock me if there were actually supplements that can aid in weight loss that would be more effective for women than men and vice versa...that said, I don't believe that any manufacturer (or science for that matter) has truly figured out what these supplements are, which combinations would be best or the proper dosage.

Comment

Working...
            X