Best Fat Burner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Fat Burner

What do you think is the best fat burner and why?
    Caffeine
    53.85%
    Synephrine
    0.00%
    PEA
    0.00%
    Green Tea
    30.77%
    Decaf Green Tea
    0.00%
    Capsicum
    7.69%
    Other
    7.69%

I think that caffeinated green tea is the best fat burner because you get both the benefit of caffeine as well as the bennefit of the catechins in the green tea. I feel like it's double the fat burning

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
      I think that caffeinated green tea is the best fat burner because you get both the benefit of caffeine as well as the bennefit of the catechins in the green tea. I feel like it's double the fat burning
      I agree with you. I think that green tea has a great deal of research into it as well. I'd think it is among the most powerful ingredients for fat burning but also because of all the research, it is also among the most well understood. That's important because it means it's more likely to be used in a way that is safe as long as the company is reputable and pays attention to the research that was conducted. At least there's some kind of guidance available, which can't be said about every supplement ingredient out there.

Comment

I agree, but only if you mean that it's the caffeine that is providing all the benefit. THat's what's stimulating the nervous system in the first place. It's the fat burner.

Comment

Originally posted by KittyKatt View Post
          I agree, but only if you mean that it's the caffeine that is providing all the benefit. THat's what's stimulating the nervous system in the first place. It's the fat burner.

EXACTLY KittyKatt! It's the caffeine in green tea that makes it work. I honestly don't see decaffeinated green tea doing much of anything. Personally I think caffeine is the only real fat burning aid out there. Whether or not it helps you depends on if you're using it correctly (e.g. in the proper amounts - not over or under-doing it - and make sure you're combining it with regular physical activity and a lower cal diet).

Comment

I don't think it's the caffeine in green tea that makes it work. Isn't it the catechins? There are special chemicals - not the caffeine - in green tea that have amazing benefits in the body. I think that's what helps with the fat burning in this ingredient.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
              I don't think it's the caffeine in green tea that makes it work. Isn't it the catechins? There are special chemicals - not the caffeine - in green tea that have amazing benefits in the body. I think that's what helps with the fat burning in this ingredient.

I was under the impression that it was actually both the catechins and the caffeine that are beneficial. I mean since caffeine is already a great fat burner it could only be a benefit with catechins in the green tea, right?

Comment

Is synephrine a good stimulant? Does it feel any different from caffeine if you take it or is it essentially the same thing only in a different form, like taking two different kinds of pain killer - different ingredients, but the same results?

Comment

Originally posted by KraftMan View Post
                  Is synephrine a good stimulant? Does it feel any different from caffeine if you take it or is it essentially the same thing only in a different form, like taking two different kinds of pain killer - different ingredients, but the same results?
                  That's a really good question KratMan. I always thought it was combined with caffeine because it improve the effects of it. That said, I think it also works on your central nervous system like caffeine does so I imagine it would actually work on its own, but at the same time it can make caffeine that much more effective. That said, apparently the combination of synephrine and caffeine is dangerous...so even if it is an effective stimulant it might also be dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                  X