Best exercises that work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best exercises that work

I know a lot of people have mixed opinions about what diet pill works best for aiding in weight loss, what I want to know is what exercise is best for weight loss and weight management and how many hours and/or days a week should this exercise be done to see results or keep the fat at bay?

I think that variety is the most important thing because different exercises provide different benefits. Walking is probably the most accessible exercise and that counts for your cardio as long as you do it for at least a half hour every day and you go at a pace that has you sweating and out of breath at the end. By the time you're done it should be tough to talk normally. But you should also throw in some strength training at least twice per week (because lean muscle burns fat even if you're just sitting around) and yoga at least once per week (though it's better every day) improves your balance and flexibility and lowers your stress, which reduces cortisol (a hormone that makes it harder for you to lose weight).

Comment

Cardio (walking, running swimming) for 30-45 minutes 5 days per week
      Strength training (lifting weights, resistance training) 2 days per week
      Yoga and flexibility training at least 4 days per week.

Comment

Originally posted by 2strikes View Post
        Cardio (walking, running swimming) for 30-45 minutes 5 days per week
        Strength training (lifting weights, resistance training) 2 days per week
        Yoga and flexibility training at least 4 days per week.
        Wow! Thanks a lot for this 2Strikes This helps out a lot!!

Comment

I feel tired just reading that schedule. Does yoga and flexibility training really make that much of a difference if you're already doing cardio and strength training?

Comment

Working...
          X