Best Way to Identify a Scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Way to Identify a Scam

There are some great diet pills and some scam diet pills. It's vital to protect yourself from the latter. To avoid a scam:

- find a trustworthy manufacturer
    - look for realistic claims
    - find a product with listed, proven ingredients (and find the studies!)
    - read reviews from real people

Do you have tips, too? Please share! we can all benefit from this.

I'd say that right away you should steer clear of any pills that have banned ingredients like prescriptions drugs being sold without a prescription or anything with ephedra

Comment

Those are all great. I would also suggest talking to your doctor and obtaining the opinion of a medical professional.

Comment

I think you've pretty much nailed all of the main things you want to watch out for Brightstar. The only thing I would add is that researching the product and finding studies that prove the ingredients to be safe and effective is the most important. I don't just mean finding one study either. You need to find several and compare them. Also research each ingredient independently. Know what you are putting in your body.

Comment

Thanks for this brightstar! That's really important information people should know. It sounds silly, but it is very easy to get scammed, especially if you really want to try something badly enough that you're willing to just listen to all the good stuff without considering the "too-good-to-be-true" factor.

Comment

Working...
          X