Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can you take prescription diet pills with supplements for other things?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you take prescription diet pills with supplements for other things?

I know you can't take prescription diet pills and weight loss supplements at the same time, but can you take other supplements instead, like ones for eye health or to help you sleep or for skin health? That sort of thing?

I'm sure you could as long as the ingredients don't interact. Many people can still take health supplements and medications as long as they don't conflict. I would recommend asking your doctor or your pharmacist. They'll be able to help you find the answers you need.

Comment

I'd ask the pharmacist first at the very least. SOme things conflict that you wouldn't expect. Your pharmacist will know more than your doctor when it comes to that sort of thing.

Comment

My eye health pills just say on the bottle to wait 3 hours before or after taking a prescription drug. So I guess they're fine if you time it right.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
          My eye health pills just say on the bottle to wait 3 hours before or after taking a prescription drug. So I guess they're fine if you time it right.
          Yeah, usually the products you're taking will tell you when you can take additional supplements, etc. or how long you have to wait in between. If you really don't know though, you should certainly check with your doctor or pharmacist.

Comment

Originally posted by MeSarah View Post

Yeah, usually the products you're taking will tell you when you can take additional supplements, etc. or how long you have to wait in between. If you really don't know though, you should certainly check with your doctor or pharmacist.
            OK. I thought that would be the case. Maybe I'll talk to my pharmacist. I really don't want to have to go see my doctor right now with everybody being sick and scared.

Comment

Working...
            X