Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know the difference between Hoodia and Unique Hoodia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know the difference between Hoodia and Unique Hoodia?

It’s kind of crazy how many different types of hoodia products there are on the market. I’m wondering if they are all the same or if there really is a difference in quality. I’ve been looking into Unique Hoodia because they claim that they use 100% pure hoodia directly from the Hoodia Gordonii plant and not an extract. If this is true, does it make it more effective than other products?

It's just another hoodia marketing ploy. tons of them make that claim. Even if it's 100 percent hoodia, it doesn't matter. The ingredient doesn't work!

Comment

I don't think it's that hoodia doesn't work, but that it hasn't been proven to work - or to be safe for that matter!

Comment

It's not more effective than other products containing Hoodia. If you do some solid research into Hoodia, you'll discover that there really isn't any evidence that it is effective for weight loss or even for appetite suppression. Furthermore, you'll find that it's only one part of the plant that apparently has any effectiveness at all, and only a few companies have been authorized to use it. If you haven't had any luck with Hoodia before, don't think that some other brand of Hoodia will be different, no matter what claims the manufacturer makes.

Comment

Personally, I think all hoodia products are crap. There isn't any evidence that this herb is effective for weight loss. It may have been used for thousands of years, but it wasn't used for all those years to help people suppress there appetite so they can eat less and lose weight!

Comment

I agree. Hoodia is just a giant scam

Comment

Hmmm...I alwasys thought that there were different grades of Hoodia and that some of it was better than others. Guess I shouldn't believe everything I read

Comment

Working...
              X