new FDA warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new FDA warning

Did anyone else hear that the FDA has warned consumers to avoid certain male enhancement and weight loss products sold on Amazon and eBay and other retail sites because of hidden and potentially dangerous ingredients? Apparently the tainted products contained undeclared active pharmaceutical grade ingredients! In case anyone wants to read more about it, it's here https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...gh-amazon-ebay

Just goes to show how important it is to make sure you buy diet pills (or any supplement) from a trusted and reputable company!!

All of them or just some?

Comment

It's not for all products. The warning is just to remind customers that marketplaces like Amazon and eBay - unlike retailers like Walmart or CVS - don't screen product claims unless there are complaints. So the warning is to make sure you know what you're buying before you buy. Don't just assume that outlandish claims are true. The same can be said for all supplements, exercise equipment, or even clothing for that matter! Anyone ever try buying clothing on Amazon? Depending on the seller, I'm an XXXL...I'm currently a medium/large at regular stores.

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
        All of them or just some?
        Just some. It's like what TammyBear said. It's more of a warning than anything. They didn't provide a list of products. I think it's meant to be taken as warning to watch were you buy certain things.

LOL TammyBear! I don't even fit into some of their XXLs and I'm typically between 12/14 in most American clothing hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post

Just some. It's like what TammyBear said. It's more of a warning than anything. They didn't provide a list of products. I think it's meant to be taken as warning to watch were you buy certain things.

LOL TammyBear! I don't even fit into some of their XXLs and I'm typically between 12/14 in most American clothing hahaha.
          I think it's a good reminder to us all to watch what we're buying, especially because we're doing so much more of it online. Instead of just reading claims, take the extra step to be sure it's what's right for us...including clothing sizes

Comment

Working...
          X