Has anyone tried Slimsticks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried Slimsticks?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has tried Slimsticks? I know they're not a diet pill, but they seem to work in the same way, just that you dissolve the powder into water and drink it. They come in three different flavours. What I'm wonder is if this stuff actually works or if it is just another too-good-to-be-true product. Personally, I'd love it if it did work. Anyone have any thoughts or opinions or know if it is effective?

I’ve never tried Slimsticks. I’ve never even heard of them? What do they do exactly? Do you just pour powder and water and then drink it? What sort of effects is it supposed to produce? Appetite suppression, metabolism booster, etc? I know you’re the one asking the question but now you’ve peaked my interest LOL!

Comment

I haven't tried it either but it sounds interesting. Is it just basically the same idea as a diet pill except you dissolve it in water first?

Comment

Yup, that's pretty much all Slimsticks is. They aren't actually sticks, the packaging is just in the shape of one, just like those kid candies, pixie sticks. Inside is a powder that you dissolve into hot water. When it's fully dissolved you add equal amounts cold water to the hot. You stir again and then drink it all down right away. You're supposed to take it three time a day before meals. It is supposed to help make you feel fuller faster, so you eat less at meals. It does this by expanding in your stomach. It has three flavours, double malt, vanilla and strawberry. Some things you should know about this product is that it does contain sucralose, each slimstick pack has 40 calories, and if you don't take in enough water when using it or if you take in too much, you can experience gastrointestinal discomfort. Personally, it's not something I'd recommend.

Comment

This sounds kind of interesting. I like the idea of drinking powder in water more than I like taking pills. That said, I would imagine that buying this product could probably become quite expensive over time.

Comment

Hmmm...gotta say, I kind of like the idea of this product. That said, not to sound pessimistic, but I doubt it's a practical solution and I imagine it lead to more unpleasant side effects than are mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by TeensyTiff View Post
              Yup, that's pretty much all Slimsticks is. They aren't actually sticks, the packaging is just in the shape of one, just like those kid candies, pixie sticks. Inside is a powder that you dissolve into hot water. When it's fully dissolved you add equal amounts cold water to the hot. You stir again and then drink it all down right away. You're supposed to take it three time a day before meals. It is supposed to help make you feel fuller faster, so you eat less at meals. It does this by expanding in your stomach. It has three flavours, double malt, vanilla and strawberry. Some things you should know about this product is that it does contain sucralose, each slimstick pack has 40 calories, and if you don't take in enough water when using it or if you take in too much, you can experience gastrointestinal discomfort. Personally, it's not something I'd recommend.
              Thanks TeensyTiff. I didn't realize that it was something that expands in your stomach. I thought that it would just not make you feel hungry in another way. Thanks for the response

Comment

Working...
              X