just curious about diet pills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just curious about diet pills

Just curious, not actually looking for one, but there are carb blockers and fat blockers...are there protein blockers?

I'd say no, because pretty much every diet ever will recommend that you eat protein...but at the same time, there are some pretty freaky formulas out there. So if you're willing to look into some of the terrible ones you'd never actually buy, you'll likely find one somewhere.

Comment

I wouldn't put it past some companies out there, but I really don't see the point of one. I've never seen one before.

Comment

I think that might be the one type of diet pill that wouldn't be created. I can't see how they'd come up with any angle to sell it. Protein seems to be the one thing everyone agrees is fine in what we eat.

Comment

I tried doing a few searches and couldn't find any mention of them. I think probably they just don't exist.

Comment

Has anyone managed to find them by searching? I sure havne't. Could this be the one thing that all companies have agreed is just not worth the effort, even to try to stand out? Says something about the importance of protein!

Comment

I just did a search but didn't find anything. I think it's really not a thing. Really had me curious though. Good question.

Comment

Working...
              X