2023 is going to be my year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 is going to be my year

I'm pouring my positivity into this post to share it with you. 2023 is off to a strong start for me. I just know it's going to be my year. It is going to take so many struggles I have and turn them into advantages. I am looking forward to finally putting negativity and worry behind me and feeling like I'm moving forward again. It's all starting with me treating myself better with healthy food that tastes good, being active, keeping better care of my home, and other things to let me feel good. Like I can breathe again. I wish the same to anyone else reading this!

Awwwwe! This is so nice! I can just feel how positive you are. Thanks for putting that here for the rest of us. Happy for you and what you're feeling right now. Keep it up!

Comment

Great start to the year for you. Keep it up! I hope you'll check in and share your accomplishments along the way. It'll be inspiring!

Comment

How is it going so far? Still your year? I hope it is. I could use that positivity.

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMel View Post
          How is it going so far? Still your year? I hope it is. I could use that positivity.
          Yes! we're a year in. How's it going. Not bad for me. Ups and downs as usual. I'd love to hear from someone full of positivity as February gets moving. That's always a hard month.

Comment

Updates? Still going well? Continuing to have a good feeling about how things are going?

Comment

Working...
            X