diet pill herbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diet pill herbs

Are there any herbs that are used in diet pills that are actually proven to be good and that give powerful results?

I don't think there are any herbs that have been proven to be effective. There are a lot of them that have been studied and that researches believe have some positive effects for weight loss, but in terms of there being solid evidence that there is a herb that is effective all the time, no.

Comment

Is green tea considered to be an herb? If it is, has it been proven to be effective?

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
        Is green tea considered to be an herb? If it is, has it been proven to be effective?
        I’m not sure that green tea is considered an herb. Maybe it is. But it definitely has some studies to show that it produces a bit of a difference. It’s not powerful on its own, but it adds to a full formula.

Comment

No. There are no herbs that have been proven effective for weight loss, but at the same time not all of them are unproven either. Some of them may work for you, it is just hard to know which ones. I would recommend that you heavily research the herbs that interest you the most to learn as much as you can about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Greenfairy View Post
            No. There are no herbs that have been proven effective for weight loss, but at the same time not all of them are unproven either. Some of them may work for you, it is just hard to know which ones. I would recommend that you heavily research the herbs that interest you the most to learn as much as you can about them.
            There are some herbs that have some research done on them that have been positive. While nothing is conclusive, yet, there are some herbs that have positive evidence building for them.

Comment

There are a lot of things being tested, enviroTodd, but I don't know if any of them are actually proven. I think that herbs are still in a very early phase in terms of our actual understanding. it doesn't mean that they don't work, but we just haven't figured out which ones do and through the use of how much, yet.

Comment

Working...
              X