No announcement yet.

What is the deal with Raspberry ketone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the deal with Raspberry ketone?

Are diet pills that contain this ingredient good or not? I've heard so many mixed things about this substance. Some people claim that it's amazing and others say that it's too good to be true. Is raspberry ketone actually beneficial for weight loss?

The claim is that it can regulate metabolism & break down fat stores in ur body. Those who back this substance say that it is really good 4 weight loss but the reality is that there have not been enough studies 2 back up the claims. There is no proof that it works or that it is even good 4 you 4 that matter. 2 me it just sounds like another fad i would have fallen 4 when i used to believe things that dr. oz said. now im wiser.

Comment

ugh...raspberry ketone. That's right up there with Garcinia Cambogia and Green Coffee Bean extract and Acai Berry. Do yourself a favour Troyburger and stay away from the raspberry ketones and all of its "Miracle" friends. These substances are not miracles for weight loss. They've barely been studied. Who knows what they actually do to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
        ugh...raspberry ketone. That's right up there with Garcinia Cambogia and Green Coffee Bean extract and Acai Berry. Do yourself a favour Troyburger and stay away from the raspberry ketones and all of its "Miracle" friends. These substances are not miracles for weight loss. They've barely been studied. Who knows what they actually do to the body.
        Really those are all not good? I'm really surprised since they're in most of the products that I've seen in the diet pill section at my pharmacy. Is there anything that can be trusted anymore?

Comment

If you are wondering if raspberry ketone is good then let me put it this way. I was just shopping at the dollar store today and I was looking through the section that has all the personal products in it like soap and sponges and all of that sort of stuff. Lo and behold thre were two products right in front of me. That’s right, the dollar store was selling diet pills! They were raspberry ketones and there was one with garcinia cambogia (I have no idea if I spelled that right). So because of that, I’m pretty sure that neither one of those ingredients will be taken seriously by me anymore. If they’re going to sell it for that cheap, and in a place like that, I feel like I can be darned sure that it’s not exactly a miracle of science!

Comment

Originally posted by KenTraver View Post
            If you are wondering if raspberry ketone is good then let me put it this way. I was just shopping at the dollar store today and I was looking through the section that has all the personal products in it like soap and sponges and all of that sort of stuff. Lo and behold thre were two products right in front of me. That’s right, the dollar store was selling diet pills! They were raspberry ketones and there was one with garcinia cambogia (I have no idea if I spelled that right). So because of that, I’m pretty sure that neither one of those ingredients will be taken seriously by me anymore. If they’re going to sell it for that cheap, and in a place like that, I feel like I can be darned sure that it’s not exactly a miracle of science!

lmao! I know that shouldn't be funny, but it does just go to show how not legit these products are! Geeze at the friggin' dollar store that's just awful. That said I agree with everyone else who told you to avoid raspberry ketone. It really is all just crap, Troyburger.

Comment

awwww, this is so disappointing to hear! I really thought that raspberry ketone was supposed to be good. Darn! Seriously, are there any products you can trust anymore???

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post

Really those are all not good? I'm really surprised since they're in most of the products that I've seen in the diet pill section at my pharmacy. Is there anything that can be trusted anymore?
                Sadly, there really isn't much you can trust on the market when it comes to diet pills, Bethie. There just isn't enough research to prove that the substances used in them are effective for weight loss. It doesn't matter who recommends them or how often they appear in different products, research, or lack thereof, will reveal that there is no proof that the stuff works as many manufactures claim.

Comment

Okay...so that's a resounding "No" hahaha. Thanks for the information. I had a feeling they were too good to be true.

Comment

Working...
                  X