acai berry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acai berry

I keep seeing acai berry in diet pills. I thought it was just an antioxidant. Is that supposed to do anything?

No Way! Acai berry is one of the biggest scams ever to hit weight loss products. Don't trust the ones that have it if they say it helps with fat burning. it doesn't

Comment

Acai berry is just a good antioxidant. If you want that, blueberries are cheaper

Comment

I've also heard that it is nothing more than an antioxidant. There are way too many claims about how its so great for weight loss that it's got to be a bunch of bull.

Comment

This is really disappointing news! I had heard such good things about Acai berry. Even if it doesn't help with weight loss does it offer any health benefits at least?

Comment

Do antioxidants help with weight loss in any way? Maybe people just aren't understanding what the real benefits are because they're not looking at it from the right angle. could that be it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post
              Do antioxidants help with weight loss in any way? Maybe people just aren't understanding what the real benefits are because they're not looking at it from the right angle. could that be it?

Bethie, antioxidants have no specific effect on weight loss however, eating a diet rich in the foods that are high in antioxidants can help you lose weight because a lot of foods low in fat and calories, such as vegetables, are great sources of antioxidants.. That said, while they may do ziltch for weight loss, antioxidants are awesome for your health.

Comment

That's interesting to know, Speeddemon. Thank you for explaining it to me. So pretty much if there is a pill that has good ingredients for weight loss and it includes acai berry, then I can benefit from the weight loss benefits of the other ingredients and just consider acai berry to be a health bonus but not an actual weight loss helper?

Comment

Yes, that's exactly it. It's good for you. It just won't help you lose weight.

Comment

I was about to actually get suckered into thinking that this wouldn't be so bad as long as you're giving yourself an antioxidant and then I just realized that why would I pay a lot of money to take an antioxidant that doesn't help me to lose weight when I could just get it from eating blueberries or something else that I like, for a lot cheaper? Geez, that really is a scam, isn't it!

Comment

Yes. It's one of the worst scams out there, because obtaining it from food sources is not only cheaper, it's a lot better for you. I really hate how companies market their products sometimes, because it's so dishonest. I can admit that I'm not a huge people person or a big fan of the human race - unless they happen to be cute baby pigs on a strawberry - but scamming people is seriously low.

Comment

LOL you always know how to make me laugh, Speeddemon! Even when you’re talking about scams and how people can be terrible, you can still be funny at the same time.

It’s true that there are a lot of bad people out there that are ready to try to take from you, but don’t forget that there are lots more good people and people who are just decent and not trying to hurt anybody, even if they don’t happen to be going out of their way to save the world.

Even if one out of every thousand people is truly rotten, don’t forget that that still leaves 999 people in that group that aren’t rotten at all!

Comment

Be that as it may, Bethie, I still like the piglets and the strawberries. There may be 999 people who aren't rotten, but in that group there are a whole lot of other people that can be a serious waste of time. Maybe it is just that you know better people than I do. Hopefully that's the case LOL. Either way, I think you're one of the good people, so I'll wish you happy holidays and I hope that others are as good to you as you are to them.

Comment

Working...
                          X